Why People turn to Tai Chi to Relieve Stress and Improve their Health
12 Relaxation and Health Benefits You can Expect When You Learn Tai Chi with Us
- See your posture and coordination noticeably improve
- Be stronger and more energetic with increased circulation
- Prevent falls with better balance
- Gain greater freedom of movement and relief of back pain
- Think more clearly and concentrate better
- Feel relaxed, calm and connected with your inner peace
Highly recommended by many doctors, physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths and health professionals.
You will benefit greatly from our professionalism and
37 years experience in the ACT.
Enjoy the Proven Health Benefits of Tai Chi Anywhere, Anytime!
Online Courses will be able available soon. Register your interest for future updates.
When you experience Tai Chi, you will understand the reasons
it has become one of the most popular and effective ways to
relaxation and better health.
Experience the Difference for Yourself!
An old Chinese proverb says, "your life is in your hands,"
so "don't wait until you are thirsty before you dig a well".
Take responsibility for your health and well being NOW.
May the practice of Tai Chi enrich your life!
With regular practice, you can expect the following benefits:
- stress relief
- greater strength, flexibility and true freedom of movement
- better balance resulting in falls prevention
- muscle toning
- improved posture and relief of back pain
- better circulation
- more energy and stamina
- smooth and deep breathing
- improved concentration and clearer thinking
- heightened general awareness
- a more youthful appearance
- relaxation, inner peace and joy
Tai Chi is beneficial for people suffering from heart conditions, blood pressure problems or arthritis. It is endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation.
Read about the experiences and benefits that our students gain from practising the Hun Yuan Tai Chi.
For Tai Chi, Qigong or Martial Arts personal training with Chief Instructor Brett Wagland, please email or phone us for appointment. Please allow one hour and fifteen minutes. Wear comfortable clothing and flat soled shoes.