Presenters: Brett Wagland and Fontane Ip
Duration: 74 mins
- See your posture and coordination improve
- Be stronger with better circulation
- Feel relaxed with a sense of inner peace and joy
- Increase your flexibility, physically and mentally
- Gain better balance to help in falls prevention
Suitable for all people. It is essential that you use the following DVDs in conjunction with this DVD:
- “Relax with Hun Yuan Tai Chi Fa Soong Gong Foundation Exercises"
- “Boost Your Energy with Hun Yuan Tai Chi Qigong”
- “Increase Your Flexibility with Hun Yuan Tai Chi Chan Si Gong Foundation Exercises"
The Tai Chi DVDs teach different aspects of the Hun Yuan system. All the aspects are combined together in the Hun Yuan Tai Chi 24 form. If you try to practise the Tai Chi form without understanding and feeling the different aspects, you will not find it as easy to learn and will not realise the depth of the form.
The Deep Relaxation exercises enable you to feel relaxed easily, a feeling you will want to experience in the Tai Chi form. The Qigong form enables you to experience a strong sensation of qi and trains you to use your intention to evoke the qi to guide the movements. The Flexibility exercises teach you to use the body in a silk reeling manner. This is how your generate the movements in the Tai Chi form. The Hun Yuan Tai Chi 24 form embodies the essence of the Hun Yuan system which cultivates internal energy and promotes relaxation and good health.
The Tai Chi form is the union of internal energy and the external body. It especially targets the tendons, ligaments and muscles. The Tai Chi form trains the intention, that is, the mind to guide the qi. We are learning to balance our inner energies through a focused, quiet mind and gentle movements.
Once you have learnt the 24 movements, the entire form takes only 8 minutes to complete. Busy people can easily fit it into their lifestyles. Relaxation, a sense of well being, true freedom of movement and better health are all within your reach!
Read about the great###testimnonial1 experiences and benefits that our students gain from practising the Hun Yuan Tai Chi 24 form.
Available at AUD$25.00
All parcels are mailed through Australia Post. Once parcels reach overseas destinations, they are handled by the local postal service.
- USB - AUD $5.00 postage flat rate within Australia and overseas
- AUD $5.00 within Australia for 1 to 3 DVDs & AUD $10.00 for 4 DVDs
- AUD $10.00 air mail postage overseas for 1 to 2 DVDs & AUD $20.00 for 3 to 4 DVDs
Note: Please specify whether you would prefer the videos on DVDs or on 1 USB under Comments during Checkout.
See also the Tai Chi Training Manual which complements the videos.