What will Tai Chi do for You?
With regular practice, you can expect the following benefits:
- stress relief
- greater strength, flexibility, and true freedom of movement
- better balance resulting in falls prevention
- muscle toning
- improved posture and relief of back pain
- better circulation
- more energy and stamina
- smooth and deep breathing
- improved concentration and clearer thinking
- heightened general awareness
- a more youthful appearance
- relaxation, the calmness of mind, inner peace, and joy
Tai Chi training is highly recommended by many doctors, physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, and health professionals. Tai Chi is beneficial for people suffering from heart conditions, blood pressure problems, or arthritis. It is endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation.